On Mar 10, 2009, at 11:14 AM, wesley wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>
>    Here is my long wait question :
>
>    How to configure Resin run with nginx?

Hmm.  nginx has a http proxy http://wiki.codemongers.com/NginxHttpProxyModule
.

However, it looks like they only support HTTP/1.0 on the backend,
which is a big limitation because keepalives are very important in a
proxy configuration.  I'd assumed they supported HTTP/1.1.  That's
actually a problem.

We could add a FastCgi frontend interface to Resin, which would let it
run behind nginx efficiently. (e.g. for Resin 4.0.1 or 4.0.2 whenever
we upgrade our own FastCgi.)

-- Scott