In order to speed up the backup during the week (it is taking 12-14
hours to back our site up to our Travan 5 drive), I hit upon the idea
of buying a Promax Ultra ATA DMA/33 PCI card and a 25 gig IBM
deskstar drive (total cost about $475 including delivery) and using
that as the backup destination during the week.  After I get this all
set up, I find out that Retrospect's file backup set has a limit of 2
GB, which seems a little restrictive to me.  I need about 14-20 gigs
worth, so is there any way, other than making a bunch of 2 GB file
backup sets and adding them all as destinations, to use the whole
disk as a backup destination?

If anyone from Retrospect is reading this, is it possible to up the
file backup set limit to, e.g., 2 TB, now that the Mac filesystem
supports files that large?

|        Wade Masshardt        |     The Wisconsin Alumni Association     |
|   Tech Support Coordinator   |     1-888-WIS-ALUM  (1-888-947-2586)     |
|         608-265-8766         |        <>        |
|              <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              |