>If you back up to a "Macintosh Disk" rather than a "Macintosh File",
>does the 2 GB limit still apply? (This prevents you using the drive for
>anything else however)
>
>If not, you could partition your big HD down into 2 GB chunks. Then
>Retrospect should parcel the "Retrospect Data" file among them as
>needed, right?

Retrospect doesn't seem to want to recognize the disk as a removable
media, which it isn't.  I also tried creating a bunch of DiskCopy
disk images, but Retrospect ignores those as well.  I decided to
create a whole bunch of backup file sets.  Tedious, but it works.

--
|        Wade Masshardt        |     The Wisconsin Alumni Association     |