I am looking to setup an AppleShare IP fileserver for a specific
application of duplicating files. I want to duplicate files out to the
server so and backup the server. I have seen some issues with ASIP and
Retrospect come through retro-talk. Will any of you out there that have
experience and insight send me a note describing any of the pitfalls/areas
of concern/work-arounds etc. of the ASIP/Retrospect setup. I will most
likely use a G4, maybe a G3 for my ASIP server.

Thanks,

Ron Livingston
Siecor RD&E
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
My words speak for themselves. They do not reflect polices or endorsements
on behalf of  Siecor.