Thanks for the link, however I think the problem is specifically with
G4 Macs.  People upgrading a perfectly working G3 machine to a G4
experience this problem.

I personally have not experienced it.  I'll keep my ASIP server a G3
until all of the desktops are upgraded to G4 or better machines and
even then I really like the idea of having built in IDE and SCSI in
this Beige G3 for the server.  Lot easier to find a replacement drive
in a hurry.

>That's Dantz troubleshooting web page for this 519 error
> It looks like a conflic about
>who gets processing time priority but that's just a guess. I hope this link
>could help you.
>Martin René

Search:  <>