based on your speed spec, I'd go for the ECHO30. The 50 MB/min
throughput of the NS20 would be fine for 10BaseT, but if you ever go to
fast ethernet that drive would become a bottleneck.

I haven't used either one, but am interested to hear what you think
since I'm also looking for something in this range.

--

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent
the opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.

*