>I think you missed my point here.  I'm not arguing that Dantz *should
>support* parallel drives...I'm merely suggesting that if they're not going
>to support them, they should state it explicitly in all 'supported devices'
>documents so people like me don't purchase incompatible drives.
>
>Regards,
>Cory

I think you missed my point.  Dantz has done a wonderful job of
trying to support everything, but with the vast number of drives out
there, it's impossible for them to test everything.  Therefore the
supported drives list may only contain things they know work.  I
personally checked the compatibility list and then bought a drive
based on that list.  Buying a drive and then seeing if it is on the
compatibility list seems silly to me.  ;)