FYI, the critical files are the preferences and your catalog files. The
config_5.dat and config_5.bak (c:/Program Files/Dantz/Retrospect) contain
all your license information, scripts, client logins, etc.

A full backup is always a good idea though!

Regards,

Irena Solomon
Dantz Technical Support
925.253.3050
++++++++
Try our new Searchable Knowledgebase at:
http://partners.dantz.com:591/faq/