If you already have an active system on that machine, you can't do a
*complete* restore, as Retrospect won't write over the active system file.
You could restore your entire Program Files folder though, which would
restore the Retrospect program and preferences. You'd then not only have to
rebuild catalogs but recreate all your scripts and log in any clients as
well.

Best Regards,

Irena Solomon
Dantz Tech Support