Hi Daniel.

The best way to view errors from post-review is to output the error to a
.html file and open it in the browser.

As for the traceback error, it's likely due to not having the "patch"
command in the web server's path. If you don't already have patch on the
system, you can get it from Cygwin.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.