Thanks for the tips.  I added patch to my cygwin tools and made sure
it was in the path, but I still get the same traceback error.

Any tips on how to debug this?  I tried putting printfs into the
Python files reviewboard/diffviewer/{view,diffutils}.py but I just get
errors (tracebacks) at my printfs when I try to reload the page with
errors in my browser.  How do you debug this code?

(Apologies, I'm not familiar with web-based python/django debugging,
but I'm willing to learn!)