All fixed with a server machine reboot.  Stupid windows env vars don't
get picked up by the apache user, even after an apache restart.

I'm now looking at my first successfull review in reviewboard!  W00t!
Thanks for all the help!

I'll post my configuration experience and tips for other Windows/
Apache setups shortly.