Almost got everything working, but I'm still having some trouble with post-review. Looks like the diff is now being created properly and most interactions with the server are ok (it creates a new review), but the files are not uploaded and I get the following error:
Unable to access http://maki/api/json/reviewrequests/new/. The host path may be invalid HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error I've tried creating an "api/json/reviewrequests/new/" directory within the htdocs in my reviewboard directory on the server, and changing the permissions to allow the web server to write to it, but no dice. Looks like this is happening at line post-review.py:403. If I try to access that directory from another machine, with PythonDebug enabled, I get a Page Not Found error with a bit more info from Django: Using the URLconf defined in djblets.util.rooturl, Django tried these URL patterns, in this order: ^ ^admin/ ^ ^media/(?P<path>.*)$ ^ ^account/ ^ ^api/json/ ^ ^r/ ^ ^reports/ ^ ^dashboard/$ ^ ^users/$ ^ ^users/(?P<username>[A-Za-z0-9_\-\.]+)/$ ^ ^groups/$ ^ ^groups/(?P<name>[A-Za-z0-9_-]+)/$ ^ ^groups/(?P<name>[A-Za-z0-9_-]+)/members/$ ^ ^feeds/rss/(?P<url>.*)/$ ^ ^feeds/atom/(?P<url>.*)/$ ^ ^account/logout/$ ^ ^$ ^ ^iphone/ The current URL, app/, didn't match any of these. Suggestions? Do I need to add something to my Apache httpd.conf file? I've even tried creating that path in both the Apache and reviewboard htdocs directories and putting a bogus file there, but Django/Apache are intercepting those requests and printing that special 404 page. I'm tantalizingly close to having everything working (database, apache, mod_perl all good now), I made it through a few post-review issues (getting a diff program in my path, setting my P4PORT & P4CLIENT env vars, changing the repository path on the server,...). I can feel that I'm close now after two full days of setup! --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
