Almost got everything working, but I'm still having some trouble with
post-review.  Looks like the diff is now being created properly and
most interactions with the server are ok (it creates a new review),
but the files are not uploaded and I get the following error:

Unable to access http://maki/api/json/reviewrequests/new/. The host
path may be invalid
HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error

I've tried creating an "api/json/reviewrequests/new/" directory within
the htdocs in my reviewboard directory on the server, and changing the
permissions to allow the web server to write to it, but no dice.
Looks like this is happening at line

If I try to access that directory from another machine, with
PythonDebug enabled, I get a Page Not Found error with a bit more info
from Django:

Using the URLconf defined in djblets.util.rooturl, Django tried these
URL patterns, in this order:
^ ^admin/
^ ^media/(?P<path>.*)$
^ ^account/
^ ^api/json/
^ ^r/
^ ^reports/
^ ^dashboard/$
^ ^users/$
^ ^users/(?P<username>[A-Za-z0-9_\-\.]+)/$
^ ^groups/$
^ ^groups/(?P<name>[A-Za-z0-9_-]+)/$
^ ^groups/(?P<name>[A-Za-z0-9_-]+)/members/$
^ ^feeds/rss/(?P<url>.*)/$
^ ^feeds/atom/(?P<url>.*)/$
^ ^account/logout/$
^ ^$
^ ^iphone/
The current URL, app/, didn't match any of these.

Do I need to add something to my Apache httpd.conf file?  I've even
tried creating that path in both the Apache and reviewboard htdocs
directories and putting a bogus file there, but Django/Apache are
intercepting those requests and printing that special 404 page.

I'm tantalizingly close to having everything working (database,
apache, mod_perl all good now), I made it through a few post-review
issues (getting a diff program in my path, setting my P4PORT &
P4CLIENT env vars, changing the repository path on the server,...).  I
can feel that I'm close now after two full days of setup!

To post to this group, send email to