FYI, I changed my configuration back to svn+ssh, with a 'reviewboard' user
and password. I was able to submit a change with post-review, and see the
new review request in reviewboard. But when I click through to see the diff,
reviewboard shows me this stack crawl:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/views.py", line 86, in view_diff
    files = get_diff_files(diffset, None, interdiffset, highlighting)
  File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 654,
in get_diff_files
    enable_syntax_highlighting)
  File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 573,
in generate_files
    large_data=True)
  File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/djblets/util/misc.py", line 142, in
cache_memoize
    data = lookup_callable()
  File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 572, in <lambda>
    enable_syntax_highlighting),
  File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 338,
in get_chunks
    old = get_original_file(filediff)
  File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 245,
in get_original_file
    large_data=True)[0]
  File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/djblets/util/misc.py", line 142, in
cache_memoize
    data = lookup_callable()
  File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 244, in <lambda>
    data = cache_memoize(key, lambda: [fetch_file(file, revision)],
  File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 224,
in fetch_file
    data = tool.get_file(file, revision)
  File "/var/www/reviewboard/scmtools/svn.py", line 115, in get_file
    raise SCMError(e)

SCMError: Connection closed unexpectedly

Jim