FYI, I changed my configuration back to svn+ssh, with a 'reviewboard' user
and password. I was able to submit a change with post-review, and see the
new review request in reviewboard. But when I click through to see the diff,
reviewboard shows me this stack crawl:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/views.py", line 86, in view_diff
files = get_diff_files(diffset, None, interdiffset, highlighting)
File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 654,
in get_diff_files
enable_syntax_highlighting)
File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 573,
in generate_files
large_data=True)
File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/djblets/util/misc.py", line 142, in
cache_memoize
data = lookup_callable()
File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 572, in <lambda>
enable_syntax_highlighting),
File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 338,
in get_chunks
old = get_original_file(filediff)
File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 245,
in get_original_file
large_data=True)[0]
File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/djblets/util/misc.py", line 142, in
cache_memoize
data = lookup_callable()
File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 244, in <lambda>
data = cache_memoize(key, lambda: [fetch_file(file, revision)],
File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 224,
in fetch_file
data = tool.get_file(file, revision)
File "/var/www/reviewboard/scmtools/svn.py", line 115, in get_file
raise SCMError(e)
SCMError: Connection closed unexpectedly
Jim
On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 9:32 AM, Jim Lloyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've spent the last couple days installing and configuring reviewboard for
> the first time. We use a subversion repository and developers use the
> svn+ssh access method. My initial attempts to configure reviewboard to use
> svn+ssh failed. I was able to submit a change with post-review, and see that
> a review record had been created in reviewboard, but reviewboard failed to
> retrieve the diff. I experimented a bit with my configuration settings, but
> eventually I did the workaround of configuring the apache/mod_dav_svn access
> for our repository, supporting read-only operations, and then configured
> reviewboard to access the repository via http. This allowed reviewboard to
> get the base revision, and I concluded that I was done.
>
> However, a new post-review now gives the error:
> Error creating review request: The repository path specified is not in the
> list of known repositories (code 206)
>
> I'd appreciate it if someone could give some authoritative answers to what
> are hopefully trivial questions:
>
> 1. Does reviewboard work fine with just svn+ssh access?
> 2. If so, I'd like to create a 'reviewboad' account that reviewboard
> will use as its identity when performing any svn operations. Can this
> account work with read-only access to the repostitory?
> 3. In the repositories configuration, for an svn+ssh repository, the
> password should be the unix login password for the reviewboard userid,
> correct?
> 4. The password seems to be stored in plain text. Is there a more
> secure setup available, perhaps using ssh PubkeyAuthentication?
> 5. In the repositories configuration, there is a field labelled "Mirror
> path:". Can I use this to allow both svn+ssh and http access to the same
> repository?
>
> Thanks for any help,
>
> Jim
>
>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"reviewboard" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---