On Nov 3, 4:28 pm, Russell Bryant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Nov 2, 12:53 am, "Christian Hammond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Yeah. What basically happens is that Review Board will check either the
> > main repository path or the mirror path when looking up a repository (say,
> > from post-review), but will use the mirror path (if set) for the actual
> > calls to the server. (Why it uses the mirror path and not the main one, I
> > don't recall anymore -- I think it was due to how we had things set up at
> > VMware originally to work around something).
> Hm.  I'm having trouble getting it to actually behave this way.  I
> have a repository set up with the main path ashttps://origsvn..., as
> that is where all of my checkouts will be from.  Then, I set my mirror
> path to behttp://svn..., since that is the public mirror that
> reviewboard actually has access to.  post-review from my https://
> checkout works fine, but viewing the diff does not work.  It looks
> like it's making calls to the server using the main repo path instead
> of the mirror path.  Here is the trace.  I'll see if I can figure out
> what to change in the code in the meantime ...

I was able to get this fixed with the help of Christian on IRC.  All I
did was swap my settings for the main and mirror paths.  It turns out
that reviewboard will always use the _main_ path to access the
repository, not the mirror path, as mentioned before.  I'll see if I
can find a logical place on the wiki to add this information ...