Shame we don't have more information on what caused that Connection Closed. I'd verify that the web server's user can do a checkout using your new reviewboard user. Maybe it needs to accept the server's key first. I don't know that we have any control over that with pysvn, but I'll look into it.
Christian -- Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED] VMware, Inc. On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Jim Lloyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > FYI, I changed my configuration back to svn+ssh, with a 'reviewboard' user > and password. I was able to submit a change with post-review, and see the > new review request in reviewboard. But when I click through to see the diff, > reviewboard shows me this stack crawl: > > Traceback (most recent call last): > File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/views.py", line 86, in view_diff > files = get_diff_files(diffset, None, interdiffset, highlighting) > File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 654, in > get_diff_files > > enable_syntax_highlighting) > File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 573, in > generate_files > large_data=True) > File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/djblets/util/misc.py", line 142, in > cache_memoize > > data = lookup_callable() > File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 572, in > <lambda> > enable_syntax_highlighting), > File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 338, in > get_chunks > > old = get_original_file(filediff) > File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 245, in > get_original_file > large_data=True)[0] > File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/djblets/util/misc.py", line 142, in > cache_memoize > > data = lookup_callable() > File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 244, in > <lambda> > data = cache_memoize(key, lambda: [fetch_file(file, revision)], > File "/home/jim/rb/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 224, in > fetch_file > > data = tool.get_file(file, revision) > File "/var/www/reviewboard/scmtools/svn.py", line 115, in get_file > raise SCMError(e) > > > SCMError: Connection closed unexpectedly > > Jim > > > On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 9:32 AM, Jim Lloyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > >> Hi, >> >> I've spent the last couple days installing and configuring reviewboard for >> the first time. We use a subversion repository and developers use the >> svn+ssh access method. My initial attempts to configure reviewboard to use >> svn+ssh failed. I was able to submit a change with post-review, and see that >> a review record had been created in reviewboard, but reviewboard failed to >> retrieve the diff. I experimented a bit with my configuration settings, but >> eventually I did the workaround of configuring the apache/mod_dav_svn access >> for our repository, supporting read-only operations, and then configured >> reviewboard to access the repository via http. This allowed reviewboard to >> get the base revision, and I concluded that I was done. >> >> However, a new post-review now gives the error: >> Error creating review request: The repository path specified is not in the >> list of known repositories (code 206) >> >> I'd appreciate it if someone could give some authoritative answers to what >> are hopefully trivial questions: >> >> 1. Does reviewboard work fine with just svn+ssh access? >> 2. If so, I'd like to create a 'reviewboad' account that reviewboard >> will use as its identity when performing any svn operations. Can this >> account work with read-only access to the repostitory? >> 3. In the repositories configuration, for an svn+ssh repository, the >> password should be the unix login password for the reviewboard userid, >> correct? >> 4. The password seems to be stored in plain text. Is there a more >> secure setup available, perhaps using ssh PubkeyAuthentication? >> 5. In the repositories configuration, there is a field labelled >> "Mirror path:". Can I use this to allow both svn+ssh and http access to >> the >> same repository? >> >> Thanks for any help, >> >> Jim >> >> > > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
