Shame we don't have more information on what caused that Connection Closed.
I'd verify that the web server's user can do a checkout using your new
reviewboard user. Maybe it needs to accept the server's key first. I don't
know that we have any control over that with pysvn, but I'll look into it.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.