Greetings,

I have ReviewBoard 1rc2 and Django 1.0.2 installed on RHEL5, Python
2.4. In the administration menu I have set authentication to use LDAP
pointing to an LDAP server on the internal network. This server does
not allow anonymous binding so I've provided bind_dn and bind_passwd
in the Anonymous fields. If I use these credentials in python on a
command line it works just fine. When I save the settings, they are
not always visible on settings, but if I restart apache they proper
settings will show. Now the problem I'm really having is that
reviewboard isn't using the LDAP server for authentication. I still
only have access to the original user created with the install
(admin). Any other attempt fails. Are there any thoughts/help on this?
Thank you very much.

Alex Trofast