We certainly want to support Clearcase. Unfortunately, we don't have access
to a Clearcase license or install, so we pretty much need support from the
community for this.

If anyone does have any patchsets for improved Clearcase support, please do
let us know :) I would be happy to see our support improve and become easy
to use.