David,

Feel free to start a discussion on reviewboard-dev. I haven't put any
active effort into improving support because I believe Clearcase is
obsolete, but I'll certainly help with any questions you have.

Michael -- I'm curious, are you using RB unmodified, or do you
maintain a custom patchset to support your usage?

Dan