Hi James,

Yeah, it's sort of a pain with ClearCase right now. Someone needs to do the
owrk to query this from a .reviewboardrc instead of hard-coding. Right now,
what you'll need to do is get a copy of the RBTools source, make the change,
and then run 'setup.py release bdist_egg'. You should then be able to
install that egg and have a .exe with your modifications.