I noticed on mine that when I make the review request, It makes a
reference to a /CHECKEDOUT in the path, which means that when that
file is checked in, the review request will be broken.  Is that
intended? If so, it's not good.  Is there some place where discussion
can be made about how to change this?  I'm willing to put some time in
to change how this works to make it work better.