So, you are saying that Path variable in Admin GUI should be empty and
Mirror Path: should list the git repository?

Mirror Path: git://mobcom-git.sj.broadcom.com/git_repos/repo_tools/scripts.git

I also configure cgit as you told but I do not know how to make my
local workspace available in cgit and also what path I put in Path
variable in Admin GUI for cgit.

Right now, posting review only works if there is below config:

is my local workspace and every developer would have its own ]
Mirror Path: git://mobcom-git.sj.broadcom.com/git_repos/repo_tools/scripts.git

I think I am getting there...