tried that but did not work. still it hangs.
i removed that line from the source and tried it and now repo gets
added, but not sure whether it will work.

To see if it works, i tried to post a review request using post-review
and it gives this error:

"The repository path specified is not in the list of known
repositories (HTTP 200, API Error 206)"

the repository path it looks for is the same path except the user/
protocol information. i.e <server name>:/cvs. When adding the repo to
RB, i used the same path but with protocol (:ext) and user
information.
Am i doing things right?

CMOS