Close. Pysvn was for the wrong version of Subversion. I had started
off with Subversion 1.6.1 but downgraded to 1.5 after my client kept
complaining it was too old. After it still complained, I realized that
I had checked out my test code using the newer version of my company-
installed TortoiseSVN, which I use for my regular work, which
naturally upgraded the working copy. If I had just used the command
line to check out, everything would have been fine. Even I shook my
head at that one. I never did go back to 1.6.1 and forgot to grab a
different version of pysvn.

So with that fixed, everything appears to be working gloriously now. I
can view my reviews, create new ones using post-review and have the
diff properly uploaded.

Thank you so much for your help.

Andrew