Did a search through all of .git for the old server and the base path
("code/svn") and got no hits. If it is stored compressed in some metadata
somewhere it might not be obvious though :-/ I have found references to "git
svn clone --no-metadata" online, but I think that only helps when doing the
initial migration, not later on.

--Noah