Hi Alexander,

You can apply with any idea that you like. We can certainly go over things,
and fine-tune the idea during the selection process with you. It doesn't
have to be an idea from this list. We just can't select any projects until
the selection process begins, and will have to sort through many
applications.

You're more than welcome to post any patches to RB up for review at any
time.