Thanks for the update. Sadly, I have yet to get Review Board to work
with my Git repositories. Good to know, however, that I do not need a
local clone. I will experiment more with the permissions settings and
see if I can come up with something. Suggestions are still welcome; I
will post an update if I manage to get this to work.

Cheers,
Jean