There's no configuration for this. It's honestly not something that has
come up before.

So, complete picture is that we have any program that needs ssh access use
our rbssh script (which wraps an SSH library called Paramiko), rather than
ssh. The reason being that ssh will hard-code lookups of the .ssh
configuration directory based on the /etc/passwd-specified home directory
of the running user (generally Apache). That doesn't work in the case of
sites that may not have a home directory, especially when you have multiple
sites on the server, each with their own configuration. So we use our
script, which looks in the right places.

Now, it doesn't know how to parse config files and deal with the ports.
rbssh does take a -p (--port) option, but unfortunately it's at the present
time ignored.

If you have any Python experience, what you could do is write a patch that
implements -p. You would need to parse the port out of the URL, if it's
provided, and then pass it to the client.connect() call in
reviewboard/cmdline/rbssh.py.

At that point, you can provide the port in the URL for the server.

As it is today, though, without doing the above, there isn't a great
workaround that will survive upgrades and be anything more than a hack.