Thanks. it is good to hear it works in your test suite. i will further
check.
i want to add some logs in rb source code in the installed review board dir
(/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Reviewboard-1.7.6.**.egg/reviewboard/),
it seems failed to take effective. how can i change the local review board
source code for further checking? thanks,

BR
Jimmy

在 2013年4月17日星期三UTC+8上午3时34分58秒,Christian Hammond写道: