Hi Jimmy,

Sorry, I meant mercurial and not bzr. Thanks for the correct info :)

Can you try upgrading the server's copy of mercurial? It looks like we're
expecting a newer version, which may be the reason you're having the
problem. That "sshrepository" object mentioned is gone, and I want to see
if it still reproduces and what the new error is.

Thanks,