Christian,

After add logging and i find where is the problem is. it is same with the
issue in below link:
https://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=2556

I setup ssh based mercurial repo with reviewboard, when i try to upload
diff file to RB, it reports error which is same with above one:
'sshrepository' object has no attribute 'changectx'. thank you for your
support.

BR
Jimmy