Hi all,

I just upgraded my review board site from 1.7.7.1 to 1.7.9.

But, when I go to the view diff page of all my post review requests, I got
following error messages.

_log() got an unexpected keyword argument 'request'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.9-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/views.py",
 line 43, in view_diff
    diffset.id, request=request)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/logging/__init__.py", line 1608, in debug
    root.debug(msg, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/logging/__init__.py", line 1128, in debug
    self._log(DEBUG, msg, args, **kwargs)
TypeError: _log() got an unexpected keyword argument 'request'

Is there something wrong during my upgrade?
Thanks a lot for your help!

Christian Hammond於 2013年6月4日星期二UTC+8上午3時41分28秒寫道: