Hi Christian,

Thanks for your reply.
I just follow the standard installation guide from the website to setup my
server using Apache and mod_wsgi.
I don't do any custom modifications for all ReviewBoard files and settings.
But, I think i got a message " an evolution is required" when I run
"rb-site upgrade" from 1.7.7.1 to 1.7.9. Any actions should I take?

BTW, currently, I downgrade my ReviewBoard from 1.7.9 to 1.7.7.1, and the
view diff page works again.

Christian Hammond於 2013年6月4日星期二UTC+8上午11時15分09秒寫道: