Hi Christian, Thanks for your reply. I just follow the standard installation guide from the website to setup my server using Apache and mod_wsgi. I don't do any custom modifications for all ReviewBoard files and settings. But, I think i got a message " an evolution is required" when I run "rb-site upgrade" from 1.7.7.1 to 1.7.9. Any actions should I take?
BTW, currently, I downgrade my ReviewBoard from 1.7.9 to 1.7.7.1, and the view diff page works again. Christian Hammond於 2013年6月4日星期二UTC+8上午11時15分09秒寫道: > > Hi, > > Looks like our request parameter injection support isn't working on your > setup. I'll need to know more about your setup to know why. > > What's your web server setup like? Are you using Apache and mod_wsgi, or > some other configuration? > > Do you have any custom modifications at all to Review Board? > > Are there any customizations at all to your settings_local.py? > > Christian > > -- > Christian Hammond - [email protected] <javascript:> > Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org > Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com > > On Jun 3, 2013, at 8:12 PM, Angus Ku <[email protected] <javascript:>> > wrote: > > Hi all, > > > I just upgraded my review board site from 1.7.7.1 to 1.7.9. > > But, when I go to the view diff page of all my post review requests, I got > following error messages. > > > _log() got an unexpected keyword argument 'request' > > Traceback (most recent call last): > File > "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.9-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/diffviewer/views.py", > line 43, in view_diff > diffset.id, request=request) > File "/usr/lib/python2.7/logging/__init__.py", line 1608, in debug > root.debug(msg, *args, **kwargs) > File "/usr/lib/python2.7/logging/__init__.py", line 1128, in debug > self._log(DEBUG, msg, args, **kwargs) > TypeError: _log() got an unexpected keyword argument 'request' > > > > Is there something wrong during my upgrade? > Thanks a lot for your help! > > Christian Hammond於 2013年6月4日星期二UTC+8上午3時41分28秒寫道: >> >> 1.7.9 is out, with fixes to installation issues people have hit and >> reported (thanks!). It also adds API for getting the Blocks/Depends On >> fields for a Review Request resource. Previously, this was only available >> in the draft. >> >> http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2013/06/03/review-board-1-7-9-released/ >> >> Christian >> >> -- >> Christian Hammond - [email protected] >> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org >> Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com >> > > -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
