Hi Angus,

Looks like there's a small issue in the dependency rule that breaks
easy_install's resolution for the version.

Packagers, I'm going to be deploying a quick hotfix update to this, but without
a version number bump. It's nothing but a package metadata change. Since you
control your own metadata, this shouldn't affect you.