Hi Christian,

There is no Djblets-0.7.15-py2.7.egg folder in my
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages" directory.
So, I tried to run "easy_install -U Djblets" manually and Djblets 0.7.15
can be downloaded.
After that, I use "easy_install -U ReviewBoard" to upgrade to 1.7.9 and
then the issue is gone.

So, I wonder that does "easy_install -U ReviewBoard" lack for checking the
dependency of Djblets?

BTW, thanks a lot for you help!  ^.^

Christian Hammond於 2013年6月4日星期二UTC+8下午12時16分28秒寫道: