Hi Angus,

The "evolution is required" message is normal, and just part of our standard
database migration work that rb-site does on your behalf.

Can you verify for me what version of Djblets is installed? You can do:

    rb-site manage /path/to/site shell
    >>> import djblets
    >>> djblets.__file__

I want to rule out an older version of Djblets being used. The log you pasted
shows that our logger is never even being used, which should not be possible
unless something else being executed went out of its way to override it.

Can you also tell me what type of repository you're working with?