Hi Christian, Stephen,

While testing Stephen's Fedora packages, on a F18 machine I upgraded from
1.7.7.1 to 1.7.9.  Following the upgrade, I expected visiting the site's
/dashboard URL would have told me to run "rb-site upgrade".  Instead I got
a 500 "Something broke..." message.

Despite not being prompted, I ran "rb-site upgrade /var/www/reviewboard"
anyway.  The site came back to life and started working again as expected,
however someone upgrading for the first time would not know to do this.

The output of "rb-site upgrade" is below, are the "unapplied evolutions"
message a cause for concern?
=====================================
# rb-site upgrade /var/www/reviewboard
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
Upgrading Review Board from 1.7.7.1 to 1.7.9
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for hostingsvcs.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
Evolution successful.