I navigate to a subversion checkout. I run rbt setup-repo --debug. This is
what I get.

There are four repositories linked on our reviewboard server, but they're
not hosted on the same machine. How do I get this to work? I'm sure it's
something blatant that I've missed.

[root@*workstation **checkout*]# rbt setup-repo --debug
Enter the Review Board server URL: http://*ReviewBoardServer*
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Subversion repository...
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info --non-interactive
DEBUG:root:Running: diff --version
DEBUG:root:repository info: Path: https://*SvnServer*/svnrepo, Base path: /
*Base*/*path*/*repository*, Supports changesets: False
DEBUG:root:Making HTTP GET request to http://*ReviewBoardServer.Domain.com*
/api/
DEBUG:root:Making HTTP GET request to http://*ReviewBoardServer.Domain.com*
/api/info/
DEBUG:root:Making HTTP GET request to http://*ReviewBoardServer.Domain.com*
/api/repositories/
No Subversion repository found or selected for http://
*ReviewBoardServer.Domain.com*/. .reviewboardrc not created.