Hi Zachary,

/api/repositories/ should not be empty so long as you've added more or more
repository configurations in Review Board and your user has access to them.

It's totally fine if a single server is hosting multiple SVN repositories.
Make sure to add the base of each repository (not a subdirectory within it)
to Review Board, though. That is, http://example.com/svn/, not
http://example.com/svn/trunk/myproject.

Feel free to ask questions on here. That's what this list is for :)