Hi Zachary,

It's trying to find a match based on the result of 'svn info'. If it can't
find a repository entry on Review Board that has a Path or Mirror Path
matching your local checkout, then it'll fail. This is a new tool, and we
probably should improve it in this case.

What I'd recommend is creating the file by hand. Just create a
.reviewboardrc file containing:

REVIEWBOARD_URL = "http://ReviewBoardServer";
REPOSITORY = "<repository name>"

Now that said, that's going to fail for you right now. There's currently a
bug in RBTools with name-based lookups for Subversion. I'm putting out a
0.5.4 release today though, so that'll soon be taken care of. Let me know
if you would like me to rush a build to you (and let me know the Python
version) and I'll do so.