Ah... The bases weren't added. It was sub-directories. That was the
problem. I added the base path, and re-tried 'rbt setup-repo --debug' and
got farther. Now, you mentioned name-based lookup with Subversion. Is this
the currently expected outcome?

   - Create '/dfs/*UserDirectory/CheckoutFolder*/.reviewboardrc' with the
   following?
   -
   - REVIEWBOARD_URL = "http://*ReviewBoardServer*";
   - REPOSITORY = "*Repository*"
   -
   -  [Yes/No]: Yes
   -
   - Traceback (most recent call last):
   -   File "/usr/bin/rbt", line 9, in <module>
   -     load_entry_point('RBTools==0.5.3', 'console_scripts', 'rbt')()
   -   File
   "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/RBTools-0.5.3-py2.6.egg/rbtools/command
   s/main.py", line 127, in main
   -     command.run_from_argv([RB_MAIN] + args)
   -   File

"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/RBTools-0.5.3-py2.6.egg/rbtools/commands/__init__.py",

   line 158, in run_from_argv
   -     exit_code = self.main(*args) or 0
   -   File

"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/RBTools-0.5.3-py2.6.egg/rbtools/commands/setup_repo.py",

   line 148, in main
   -     self.generate_config_file(outfile_path, config)
   -   File

"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/RBTools-0.5.3-py2.6.egg/rbtools/commands/setup_repo.py",

   line 102, in generate_config_file
   -     % e.errno, e.strerror)
   - TypeError: not enough arguments for format string