I'm having this same problem with GitLab. :-(

Running Debian Jessie and PyCrypto 2.6.1.

Help very much appreciated.

Also: it's great that this supposedly supports gitlab, but I have no idea
what to put into the fields, and the documentation isn't helpful at all.

What goes into "Service URL"? Where is this documented?

What do I put for the bug tracker URL?

Not a single example is given. :(

Thanks,
Greg