> So.. wait, let's take a step back. Are you using a GitLab repository here, or
> are you specifying a standard Git repository and pointing to the local path,
> or are you specifying an SSH or git protocol path?

The first two (and potentially third, but that seems like the least convenient
of the three).

I have a gitlab instance running on the same machine, and so reviewboard can
also access its repo via the filesystem.

Oddly enough, after I turned on logging, while the log file was created, it
contained nothing in it, even after setting it to 'debug' and trying again to
add the repo.

However, my other logs had this:

Feb 13 02:07:39 host rb-site[7497]:
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.4.10-py2.7.egg/django/views/generic/simple.py:8:
 DeprecationWarning: Function-based generic views have been deprecated; use
cla...ed views instead.
Feb 13 02:07:39 host rb-site[7497]: DeprecationWarning
Feb 13 02:07:39 host rb-site[7497]:
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.4.10-py2.7.egg/django/template/defaulttags.py:1237:
 DeprecationWarning: The syntax for the url template tag is changing. Load
t...the new behavior.
Feb 13 02:07:39 host rb-site[7497]: category=DeprecationWarning)
Feb 13 02:24:58 host rb-site[7497]: ERROR:root:Invalid cache hostname
"memcached://unix:/tmp/memcached.sock"
Feb 13 02:25:00 host rb-site[7497]:
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.4.10-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/fields/__init__.py:761:
 RuntimeWarning: DateTimeField received a naive datetime (2014-01-15
00:...upport is active.
Feb 13 02:25:00 host rb-site[7497]: RuntimeWarning)
Feb 13 02:25:00 host rb-site[7497]:
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.4.10-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/fields/__init__.py:761:
 RuntimeWarning: DateTimeField received a naive datetime (2014-02-14
00:...upport is active.
Feb 13 02:25:00 host rb-site[7497]: RuntimeWarning)
Feb 13 02:26:04 host rb-site[7497]: ERROR:root:Uploading SSH key failed: PID
check failed. RNG must be re-initialized after fork(). Hint: Try Random.atfork()

FYI, again, this thing is being run like so via systemd:

rb-site manage /path/to/site.com runfcgi daemonize=false host=localhost
port=8025

--
Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also sharing with
the NSA.