Hi Greg,

We're running the same versions of PyCrypto and Paramiko, but I haven't
managed to reproduce the problem.

It's possible it has something to do with fastcgi. These days, wsgi is the
better supported option (really across the board on all Python-based
webapps). We've seen various issues with fastcgi over the years, and now
that wsgi is more standard and maintained, we may end up dropping fastcgi
in the future.