Err... what's the reason for rbssh? I think I have password authentication
turned off with ssh (requires key).

$ rbssh u...@host.com
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/paramiko-1.12.1-py2.7.egg/paramiko/client.py:95:
 UserWarning: Unknown ssh-rsa host key for host.com:
f315ab3debbdf29ae833df8ba0cab48c
Error connecting to server: No authentication methods available

FYI the git repo is located on the same server, and should be readable by the
same user.

--
Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also sharing with
the NSA.