I installed RB 2.0 version on a RHEL 6.5 . I installed all the pre
requisites and created RB site and added the line in

Include /var/www/mytest.example.com/conf/apache-wsgi.conf

Everything else in httpd.conf is default settings. But am only seeing the
directory listing when i browse the website. Is there some other change in
httpd.conf that i need to do? i have installed review board on another
machine before (older version of course) and it did not need any further

Why am i seeing only directory listing when i browse the website? Should i
change the document root or something?