On 07/02/2014 01:24 AM, shravanthi s wrote:
> The httpd.conf file has the line
>
> Include conf.d/*.conf
>
> And i have created a sym link  ln -s
> /var/www/mytest.example.com/conf/apache-wsgi.conf
> <http://mytest.example.com/conf/apache-wsgi.conf>
> /etc/httpd/conf.d/reviewboard.conf
>
> The apache-wsgi.conf is as below :
>
> <VirtualHost mytest.example.com:80>
>         ServerName mytest.example.com
>         DocumentRoot "/var/www/mytest.example.com/htdocs"

Did you actually install ReviewBoard into
/var/www/mytest.example.com/htdocs? This seems... unlikely?

It's not the best idea to install ReviewBoard into a sub-directory of
the real /var/www path that the standard webserver install uses.

Try installing ReviewBoard into /srv/reviewboard or somewhere else
outside of /var/www, temporarily disable SELinux(*) and symlink the
apache-wsgi.conf in place.

(*) This is a more complicated topic.