The httpd.conf file has the line

Include conf.d/*.conf

And i have created a sym link  ln -s /var/www/
mytest.example.com/conf/apache-wsgi.conf  /etc/httpd/conf.d/reviewboard.
conf

The apache-wsgi.conf is as below :

<VirtualHost mytest.example.com:80>
        ServerName mytest.example.com
        DocumentRoot "/var/www/mytest.example.com/htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        WSGIPassAuthorization On
        WSGIScriptAlias "/"
"/var/www/mytest.example.com/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/"

        <Directory "/var/www/mytest.example.com/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
                Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
                Allow from all
        </Directory>

        # Prevent the server from processing or allowing the rendering of
        # certain file types.
        <Location "/media/uploaded">
                SetHandler None
                Options None

                AddType text/plain .html .htm .shtml .php .php3 .php4 .php5
.phps .asp
                AddType text/plain .pl .py .fcgi .cgi .phtml .phtm .pht
.jsp .sh .rb

                <IfModule mod_php5.c>
                        php_flag engine off
                </IfModule>
        </Location>

        Alias /media "/var/www/mytest.example.com/htdocs/media"
        Alias /static "/var/www/mytest.example.com/htdocs/static"
        Alias /errordocs "/var/www/mytest.example.com/htdocs/errordocs"
        Alias /favicon.ico
"/var/www/mytest.example.com/htdocs/static/rb/images/favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>