The httpd.conf file has the line

Include conf.d/*.conf

And i have created a sym link  ln -s /var/www/  /etc/httpd/conf.d/reviewboard.

The apache-wsgi.conf is as below :

        DocumentRoot "/var/www/"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        WSGIPassAuthorization On
        WSGIScriptAlias "/"

        <Directory "/var/www/">
                AllowOverride All
                Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
                Allow from all

        # Prevent the server from processing or allowing the rendering of
        # certain file types.
        <Location "/media/uploaded">
                SetHandler None
                Options None

                AddType text/plain .html .htm .shtml .php .php3 .php4 .php5
.phps .asp
                AddType text/plain .pl .py .fcgi .cgi .phtml .phtm .pht
.jsp .sh .rb

                <IfModule mod_php5.c>
                        php_flag engine off

        Alias /media "/var/www/"
        Alias /static "/var/www/"
        Alias /errordocs "/var/www/"
        Alias /favicon.ico

On Thursday, 26 June 2014 21:23:34 UTC+5:30, shravanthi s wrote:
> I installed RB 2.0 version on a RHEL 6.5 . I installed all the pre
> requisites and created RB site and added the line in
> /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
> Include /var/www/
> Everything else in httpd.conf is default settings. But am only seeing the
> directory listing when i browse the website. Is there some other change in
> httpd.conf that i need to do? i have installed review board on another
> machine before (older version of course) and it did not need any further
> changes.
> Why am i seeing only directory listing when i browse the website? Should i
> change the document root or something?

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit