Thanks for your reply Stephen.

I can try creating a review board site in some other location as you
suggested. Probably in /srv/reviewboard. I had initially used the following
command to create review board website
'rb-site install /var/www/' . But looks like its giving
me issues.

Now i will try the following command
'rb-site install /srv/reviewboard/' and then create a
symbolic link with this newly installed conf file.

Should i remove the websites i had created in /var/www before creating a
new website in /srv/reviewboard?

Also is there any specific reason why it is suggested to create review
board site in /var/www?

I cannot disable SELinux temporarily as it is against our company policies
and there are security concerns related to it. Would it work even if i dont
disable it?

On Thursday, 26 June 2014 21:23:34 UTC+5:30, shravanthi s wrote:
> I installed RB 2.0 version on a RHEL 6.5 . I installed all the pre
> requisites and created RB site and added the line in
> /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
> Include /var/www/
> Everything else in httpd.conf is default settings. But am only seeing the
> directory listing when i browse the website. Is there some other change in
> httpd.conf that i need to do? i have installed review board on another
> machine before (older version of course) and it did not need any further
> changes.
> Why am i seeing only directory listing when i browse the website? Should i
> change the document root or something?

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit