Hello Christian,

Thank you for the 2 user license for Power Pack (and for Review Board in

Can you explain a bit more on how the 2 user license works on a system with
more users? We have a system with more than two users, will I be able to
assign this license to specific users?
The main feature that I would use Power Pack for is the document review
feature. Is this available only to specific (pre-assigned) users, or is it
available to all users, but only two users can use it at the same time?

Thank you for your answer.

    Johan Borkhuis